Lavenir Mostakbal City residential

11,330,000 EGP


Lavenir Mostakbal City is the latest project of Al Ahly Sabbour Developments, which is distinguished by its unique and premature projects, in addition to integration through all its founding stages, so it began by choosing the location, which is located specifically in the heart of the Cairo area. The new project in Mostakbal City makes it easy for you to move around without obstacles by being close to the most important landmarks and vital roads, which are also characterized by being attractive to investments, which guarantees their success, in addition to the company’s keenness to implement the compound in a modern style inspired by French designs that combine sophistication and simplicity with exterior design, And also the interior finishes of all units.

Al Ahly Sabbour  Developments is also one of the largest companies present in the huge Egyptian real estate market since it was founded in 1994 AD, due to its launch of many major projects in various fields with the strongest international standards and excellent quality, which ensured its success and achieved an unprecedented rate. Of the sales through which it gained a large segment of customers who have high levels of trust, the company also possesses many advantages that made it among the pioneers of this huge field, in addition to the fact that the company is a partnership between the National Bank of Egypt at a rate estimated at about 40% with the remaining 60%. To the Sabbour family.

Show More
Compound Details
  • Compound ID: 23
  • Compound Category: residential
  • Starting Price: 11,330,000 EGP
  • Delivery Date: q1-ready-to-move
  • Down Payment: 30 %
  • Payment years: 5 Years
Show More
Master Plan

Compare Properties